This is a podcast, not rocket science. You see the link? That points to an mp3 file. You download the file, you listen to the mp3. If you don't want to come back to the site so often, you use iTunes or Juice and subscribe. End of story.
I also thought I should tell you, we use adult language sometimes, so consider yourself warned.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Crapface 15 - Musical Meters and Dynamics

Episode 15
crapface_15.mp3
Running time: 24:14


Drunk Jenn and Professor Kate join Myla and the Captain in a departure from our normal ramblings. For now, I'll just let it be a surprise, and do the full write-up after the spring has sprung.
Topics discussed in this show:
  • Drunk Jenn's Big Adventure
Myla's Question: Let's Fugue!
Captain's Question: What are some of your favorite Canadian PFA things?
AND... What are some anthems of our generation (music, movies, art)?
Also: If you want to sell CDs at our Grandma Party booth, email us.

Don't forget to send your emails to pfalliance@gmail.com OR pfa.myla@gmail.com, and check out the links and past shows at pfalliance.blogspot.com.
Links referenced in this show:

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my 06 award much music video site.
Have a good day!

9:44 AM, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my 10 hip hop music top site.
Have a great week!

2:30 AM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home