This is a podcast, not rocket science. You see the link? That points to an mp3 file. You download the file, you listen to the mp3. If you don't want to come back to the site so often, you use iTunes or Juice and subscribe. End of story.
I also thought I should tell you, we use adult language sometimes, so consider yourself warned.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Myla's Mixtape

So kids - I promised I'd post it, and here it is.

This is the mixtape that my amazing boyfriend John made me for our two year anniversary, which was a few weeks ago. I am finally posting it because it's Sunday night and not much else is getting done, anyway!

TAKE NOTES, PRESUMPTUOUS TWENTY-SOMETHINGS WHO WANT TO TELL A GIRL YOU LOVE HER!!!

1. Polaris - Hey Sandy
2. Sonic Youth - Kool Thing
3. Shudder to Think feat. Billy Corgan - I Was Born, but I Was Bored
4. Kidz Bop - Take Me Out (Franz Ferdinand)
5. Syreeta - Harmour Love (theme from Junebug)
6. The Magnetic Fields - 100,000 Fireflies
7. Metric - Succexxy
8. John Vanderslice - Exodus Damage
9. The Go-Betweens - Right Here
10. Jonathan Richman - Her Mystery, Not of High Heels
11. Adam Green - Emily
12. James Kochalka - President Kochalka
13. The Flatmates - Happy All the Time
14. Otis Redding - (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher
15. Miles Davis - Embraceable You
16. Bob Dylan - Love Minus Zero/No Limit
17. Mumpsy - You Are a Golden God
18. The Decemberists - Bridges and Balloons
19. Frank Black feat. Jean Black - Strange Goodbye
20. Leonard Cohen feat. Sharon Robinson - Nightingale
21. The Housemartins - I'll Be Your Shelter
22. David Bowie - Across the Universe
23. The Robot Ate Me - Just One Girl

THAT IS HOW IT'S DONE, KIDS!!!

and Myla just wants to say that she loves her John forever and ever, and that he is the best thing to happen to her whole life. true love exists - don't be too PFA to believe in even that. :)

and you can also check out Myla's livejournal (updated sporadically) at myla__goldberg.livejournal.com

that's two, count 'em, two underscores. if that doesn't scream hipper than thou, I'll just go ahead and scream those words on the next podcast. watch me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TWO UNDERSCORES?!

I bow to your superior hipness!!
*bows*

3:29 AM, March 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home