This is a podcast, not rocket science. You see the link? That points to an mp3 file. You download the file, you listen to the mp3. If you don't want to come back to the site so often, you use iTunes or Juice and subscribe. End of story.
I also thought I should tell you, we use adult language sometimes, so consider yourself warned.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Crapface 07b - An Awesomer Snack

Episode 07b
crapface_07b.mp3
Running time: 30:21


Gina Riggio joins Myla and the Captain (again), in ARIZONA! Thanks to Pamela for Skype, we are able to bring to you our first remote special guest!
Topics discussed in this show:
  • This is part deux
  • "Random IMs from people that are bizarre"
  • The RPG Nerds
  • Craig's List - "It's like the new ocean!"
  • Gina is on 'strictly platonic'
  • "Anybody I meet on here I automatically don't wanna hang out with" "we can watch movies and eat food together"
  • The Cacophony Society
  • UCF friends are the best
  • "figuring out how to shrink my ecological footprint"
  • Brick Tomatoes and Vegetarian Eggs
  • Hurricanes affect tomatoes?
  • It's good to talk to us
  • Build a community - PFANA? PFAPFA?
  • Gina is going to Argentina
  • Gina's Sustainable Wellness Clinic
  • Orlando Food Co-op?
  • Chocolate covered raisins
  • Stone Soup Collective
  • "My adoring fans, I don't know who you are"
  • "Sun-dried goodness all around"
  • A song by Gina and her friend Brian, "Let Go"

Myla's Question: What is your fav. VH1 Behind the Music moment?
Captain's Question: What do we call the show if it is not a podcast?
Gina's Question: What should she name her album?

Don't forget to send your emails to pfalliance@gmail.com OR pfa.myla@gmail.com, and check out the links and past shows at pfalliance.blogspot.com. Peace!
Links referenced in this show:


This podcast was recorded with Pamela for Skype, your personal assistant for Skype.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps she should name her Album "Global Footprint"?

Brassknight

10:27 AM, February 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so guilty: IF EVERYONE LIVED LIKE YOU, WE WOULD NEED 5.7 PLANETS. I am going to shrink my footprint. When I do I will tell you how I did it.

2:16 PM, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home