This is a podcast, not rocket science. You see the link? That points to an mp3 file. You download the file, you listen to the mp3. If you don't want to come back to the site so often, you use iTunes or Juice and subscribe. End of story.
I also thought I should tell you, we use adult language sometimes, so consider yourself warned.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Katharine's Mix Tape

At Grandma Party on Saturday, Katharine passed us a CD of old-school favorites, ironic selections, a few VERY PFA songs, and of course robot songs. I listened to it last night and I absolutely loved it!

Here is the track list:

  1. I am Polite - Brick Tamland
  2. I know what it is to be young - Orson Welles
  3. j'suis snob - Boris Vian
  4. Beige - Ken Nordine
  5. Oops, I did it again - Max Raabe & Palast Orchestra
  6. You can't roller skate in a Buffalo Herd - Roger Miller
  7. Eat my Brain - The Odds
  8. Prithee (Do not ask for love) - The Monkees
  9. Mucha Muchacha - Esquivel
  10. Robot Love - Victor Lams
  11. Zoom a Little Zoom - Tom Glazer & Dottie Evans
  12. Poisoning Pigeons in the Park - Tom Lehrer
  13. 13 - Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet
  14. Europa & the Pirate Twins - Thomas Dolby
  15. After Hours - Velvet Underground
I have a feeling Katharine is a veteran mix-taper.

As always, don't forget to check out blissfullybitter.com for more works from our latest guest.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home